English will be the working language of the conference for all participants.
THIS WEBSITE IS FOR PARTICIPANTS RESIDING OUTSIDE CHINA, AS WELL AS FOREIGN and NON-CHINESE PARTICIPANTS RESIDING IN CHINA.
Chine Citizens residing in China should contact the Conference Secretariat for registration information: Center for Tourism Planning and Research, Sun Yat-sen (Zhongshan) University, China.
CONFERENCE PARTICIPATION LIMITATION
Due to limited space at the conference venue, this meeting is limited to 100 participants, including both domestic (China) and international delegates. In the event that more than 100 registrations are receiived, conference organizers will need to be selective.
Preference will be given to high quality abstracts that are appropriate to the conference themes, abstracts that have been submitted early (well before the due date), and support and participation by presenters for past conferences in the China Tourism Conferences series.
We apologize in advance if your paper and registration are not selected.
* Optional Pre-conference Field Trip: USD$ 500 per person/double occupancy (single supplement $300) - includes 3 nights hotel, all meals, airport transfer, one suitcase (additional suitcases are $10 each), and transport from Urumqi to Kanas N.P., via Burqin.
- - A discount for small children, under age 12, sharing a room with parents will be determined closer to the conference date. A refund will be issued if a discount is possible.
* Conference Registration:
- - Full participant: USD$ 390, and Student: USD$ 280 - includes conference meals (tea breaks, lunch, and dinner/banquet), one day technical excursion, all conference materials, airport transfer.
- - Spouse: USD$ 280, and Chidren under 12 yrs old: USD$ 170 - includes conference meals (tea breaks, lunch and dinner), one day technical excursion, and airport transfers. [Children 12 and over should use the Spouse rate.]
- * Conference Hotel for 4 nights:
- - 4 star Guibing Hotel USD$ 1060 /room
- - 3 star Yidaowan Hotel USD$ 620 /room
- - Includes 4 nights hotel room with breakfast
- - Double rooms are limited and will be reserved for two or more people sharing on a space available basis.
- - Two adults can share a single room.
- - A small child (under age 12) can share a double room with parents.
- - These are package rates. We cannot give discounts for partial attendance.
Key Conference Dates
Abstract & Registration
- 1 June 2013 : Abstract Due (see Abstracts)
- 30 June 2013: Notification of Abstract Acceptance
- 15 July 2013: Early Registration Due
- 16 July 2013: Late Registration Fee Starts (there will be no onsite registration)
Pre-Conference Field Trip (optional)
- 16 Sept. (Mon) - Field trip participants arrive Urumqi
- 17 Sept. (Tue) - Urumqi area technical bus tour
- - 18 Sept. (Wed) - Urumqi to Burqin bus tour
- 19 Sept. (Thur) - Burqin to Kanas National Park bus tour
- 19 Sept. (Thur) - Arrive Kanas N.P., Hotel checkin
- 20 Sept. (Fri) - Opening Day Sessions
- - 21 Sept. (Sat) - Conference Field Trip
- 22 Sept. (Sun) - Closing Day Sessions
- - 23 Sept. (Mon) - Depart Kanas National Park