- Early Registration: US$ 589 - Due May 10, 2011
- Regular Registration: US$ 649 - Due June 10, 2011
- Late Registration: US$ 699 - Starting June 11, 2011
The registration fee is inclusive of:
- Conference registration
- Single accommodation for four nights (checkin July 12, checkout July 16)
- Breakfast for four days and the Conference Banquet on July 13. Other meals are the responsibility of participants.
- Conference excursion on July 14
- Conference Hotel transfer service from and to the Zhangjiajie Airport (must
provide conference organizers with arrival and departure information
by June 25, 2011; only selected times on July 12 and July 16 will be available for transfer.)
- A second delegate sharing a double room with a delegate is $399 (early registration)
- A spouse or child sharing a double room with a full delegate or student delegate is $279 (early registration)
- A student delegate sharing a double room with spouse, child or another student delegate is $279 (early registration)
- Student delegates are subsidized by the conference for a reduced rate. Student delegates requesting a single room will loose the subsidy and must pay the full delegate registration fee.
- The registration form will be available at a later date.
OPTIONAL POST-CONFERENCE TRIP - July 16 to 17
REGISTRATION NOW! - for both Conference and Post-Conference Field Trip
Email Questions to: Prof. Alan A. Lew <Alan.Lew [at] nau.edu>
THIS WEBSITE IS FOR PARTICIPANTS RESIDING OUTSIDE
CHINA, AS WELL AS FOREIGN PARTICIPANTS RESIDING IN CHINA, AND NON-CHINESE
CITIZENS RESIDING IN CHINA - Chinese citizens residing in
China should contact the Conference Secretariat for registration information:
for Tourism Research and Planning, Sun Yat-Sen University,