VIEW SUBMITTED ENGLISH ABSTRACTS (.pdf file)
- July 10 (Fri): Arrival in Yangshuo, hotel checkin
- July 11 (Sat): Keynote speeches at the Conference Hotel in Yangshuo, followed by parallel paper sessions; Banquet in evening
- July 12 (Sun): Conference Field Trip (destinations TBA)
- July 13 (Mon): Parallel paper sessions at the Guilin Tourism College; Li River performace in evening
THIS WEBSITE IS FOR PARTICIPANTS RESIDING
OUTSIDE CHINA, AS WELL AS FOREIGN PARTICIPANTS RESIDING IN CHINA, AND
NON-CHINESE CITIZENS RESIDEING IN CHINA. - Chinese citizens
residing in China should contact the Conference Secretariat for registration
for Tourism Research and Planning, Zhongshan (Sun Yat-Sen) University,
CONFERENCE PROCEEDINGS / BOOK
- A post-conference proceedings book is planned of selected papers for the conference.
All participants are welcome to submit papers for the book. Completed
papers should be emailed to the conference organizers immediately after the conference. The book editors will
make final decisions on which papers to accept. The book will be published
in China and may not be available for up to two years following the conference.
- Please format papers for consideration in the book at 1.5 line
spacing, 1 inch or 2.5cm margins, APA or other widely accepted
referencing. No abstract is needed. Include a biographical note
and full contact information for all of the authors. Papers must not have
been previously published or under copyright restrictions.